Senin, 28 September 2009

YOU GOY CAUGHT BY ADJI AT ANICE.CHAT.NET

VICTIM: WPS AKA KRISALLENLOVERS
SUSPECTED : ADJI YUNISHAR AKA (KRIS_AI)
TKP__-- : ANICECHAT.NET

and the storyyy beginss
ahahha jadi hari ini tanggal 28 september gua merencanakan sesuatu and actually its my first mnth with my gf hhehhe , lanjuuut ye jadi gua merasa bahwa situs anicechat.net bisa menjadi sarana ngerjain dan ngisengin orang hihihi ;alu gua berfikir siapa yang bakal percaya akan rencana ,,,,,, otomatis gua memilih WPS (nama kita samarkan , want to knowask on my twitter @ajeeyoo) sebagaikorban karen saya teringat akan tergila gilanya dia dengan idolanya yaitu kris allen ,,,,,, huahahahhaha jadi gua kerjain dia dan nyamar sebagai kis allen di anicechat.net ituuuuu naaah begitu gua udah ke coNNECT dengan korban terjadilah perckapan yang mungkin agak lucu , unik , ngeselein , jiji , seru , kocak , dan berbagai hal lainya yang menurut selera anda sendiri hahaha soooo here it goes , come up and see


wps :windraaa
me : kris_ai


windraaa: hi
kris_ai: hi too
windraaa: where are you right now?
kris_ai: actually having a lunch at london
kris_ai: you? where are you from?
windraaa: I'm from indonesia
windraaa: who's your name?
windraaa: ........
kris_ai: sorry
windraaa: that's okay
kris_ai: i make you waiting my name is Kristopher Neil Allen
kris_ai: you?
windraaa: are you serious??
windraaa: my name is windra and I'm your biggest fan
kris_ai: yes im serious
kris_ai: wow , you knew me ? who am i anyway?
windraaa: oh, my god I like your new single very much!!!
windraaa: you're the american idol winner right?
kris_ai: yeah oh really than vote it my new single please '
kris_ai: thanks windra
windraaa: I will :-D
windraaa: how's london?
kris_ai: it has a amazing view rite here and the people are welcoming
kris_ai: hows indo?
windraaa: indonesia? it was great and I hope you can come here
kris_ai: really , awesome
windraaa: are you really kris allen?
kris_ai: speakingof coming my manajer said that we will have a asian tour but i dnt know when
windraaa: really? that would be so cool
kris_ai: yeah , you can ask anything
kris_ai: but i dnt know indonesia could be a choice
windraaa: i hope you can come to indonesia
kris_ai: yeah
kris_ai: can i ask you a private question
windraaa: sure
kris_ai: are indonesian have gay guys
kris_ai: hello?
windraaa: yes, why?
kris_ai: are you one?
windraaa: off course not, I'm normal!
windraaa: why do you think that I'm a gay?
kris_ai: oh so sorry
windraaa: that's okay hahaha
kris_ai: hee cause really im a gay
windraaa: but you got a wife
windraaa: hello?
kris_ai: yeah but im going for a divorce
kris_ai: sorry i let you know my life problems
windraaa: what????
windraaa: are you serious????????
kris_ai: yes
kris_ai: windra
windraaa: sorry
kris_ai: its alright
windraaa: I accidenatly pressed teh terminate button
windraaa: *the
windraaa: btw your wife's pregnant right?
kris_ai: itsokay mylove friend :)
kris_ai: its not with me
windraaa: what do you mean 'its not with me'
windraaa: ?
kris_ai: its with another man
kris_ai: she refuse to have sex with me
windraaa: oh, I'm sorry, kris
kris_ai: its okay
windraaa: why is she doing that?.
windraaa: hello?
kris_ai: yess
kris_ai: i have know
kris_ai: idea
kris_ai: windra , how old are you?
windraaa: so who's the guy?
kris_ai: mattgiraud
windraaa: I'm 18 years old
kris_ai: dnt tell anyone yeah
windraaa: are you serious???
windraaa: okay, its our little secret hahaha
kris_ai: okeey thanks for being my friend
kris_ai: actually i gotta gi reharse now
windraaa: do you have other connection?
kris_ai: mytwitter and my msn
windraaa: what's your msn account?
kris_ai: actually you cn have my number
windraaa: okay, what's your number?
kris_ai: 444-7200717
kris_ai: my home number
windraaa: your phone number and msn account??
kris_ai: hem my msn account is you_got_caught_by_adji_.hotmail.com
kris_ai: GOTCHHAAAAAAAAA KETEPU
-------------------------------KONEKSI TERPUTUS--------------------------------------


WALAUPUN TERPUTUS KITA BERHASIL NGERJAIN SI tersangka hahaha uydah dulu yaaah adjeyreaders saya akan mencari mangsa lagi , jadi awas dan waspadalah mungkin anda adalah korban selanjutnya he he he eh WASPADALAH WASPADALAH-____________-CIAAAO!

0 komentar:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com * background by Tayler